[Remind-Fans] All appointments between two date/time values?

Tom Horsley tomhorsley at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 8 20:42:48 EDT 2007

I'm using remind to popup messages via my own custom popup program.

It occurs to me that I can have that program record the last time
it ran, then if I'm logged out or the system is shut down for a while,
I ought to be able to determine when I am ready to startup remind
again what appointments I may have missed between the last time
I popped up a message and the current time.

The trouble is, I can't quite get my brain wrapped around the
eleventy-one options and how best to use them to achieve this :-).

Anyone have any suggestions for the best approach? I imagine some
post processing of some kind of calendar output will be in order,
but I'm not sure exactly what kind :-).