[Remind-Fans] My new book: "The Complete April Fools RFCs"

Tom Limoncelli tal at whatexit.org
Mon Apr 23 22:23:38 EDT 2007

On 4/23/07, Mike Harris <mjharris-lists at rcn.com> wrote:
> On Apr 23, 2007, at 7:30 PM, Paul Pelzl wrote:

> >> I'd very respectfully suggest that mailing lists should be excluded
> >> when you do such ...
> >
> > I hope we can cut Tom a little slack here, noting that he's been kind
> > enough to host this mailing list for so many years.
> >
> > Here's hoping you sell some books, Tom!
>
> Oh, crap.  Didn't put two and two together on that one.  My sincere
> apologies, Tom.  A few other lists I've been on have been a little
> spam-heavy lately, and I went a little hairtrigger.
>
> Again, quite sorry.

No, actually I totally deserve getting crap for this one.  I didn't
mean to hit any email lists.

I extracted all the email addresses from my address book then screwed
up my attempt to remove the mailing lists.  I didn't intend to send to
any, and instead I've sent to many.  d'oh!

You can all put this in your .reminders file:
REM 23 April    MSG %"Tom Limoncelli really screwed up today
[since(2007)] years ago%"

Mea culpa!

Tom