[Remind-Fans] Dumb question answered before

jerojasro at gmail.com jerojasro at gmail.com
Fri May 25 00:55:11 EDT 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 11:15:17AM -0400, Paul M Foster wrote:
> Meetings are normally scheduled for the last Monday of the month, as:
>
> rem Mon 1 -7 +3 msg Meeting (last Monday) %b
>
> But I've been informed that the next meeting (28 May) will be skipped. I
> need a recipe that keeps the above in place for other dates, but skips
> the meeting this next Monday (U.S. Memorial Day).
>
> Any help?

if the U.S. memorial day is a holiday, and it is programmed as such
(see OMIT keyword), your best bet is use the SKIP keyword in the
reminder. Otherwise --if it is a special case, not related to holidays--
you can use the omit contexts as suggested in the other replies of this
thread.

--
Javier Rojas

GPG Key ID: 0xA1C57061