[Remind-Fans] how to visualize weekly schedule?

Paul Hinze paul.t.hinze at gmail.com
Sat May 26 22:23:24 EDT 2007

Quoting <remind at lydgate.e4ward.com>:
> remind -c+ ~/.reminders ?

Yes that's the right idea, but I'm talking about something a bit
prettier and more useful in a visual sense, with blocks denoting the
duration of events.  I'm thinking of something that I can glance at
while on the phone and scheduling an appointment, where I can quickly
find my next available time.  (Now, I suppose this could _technically_
be done with some sort of wacky free-time finding script, but there are
just too many variables for that to be feasible.  Plus it would be sort
of creepy to have my life planned out by a program.) ;)

Anyways, this is something I really liked about Google Calendar that I'm
trying to replicate with remind.  So if you take a look at how they
display a week you'll see what I mean.

All the best,

Paul Hinze