[Remind-Fans] how to visualize weekly schedule?

Paul Pelzl pelzlpj at eecs.umich.edu
Mon May 28 19:36:57 EDT 2007

On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 06:56:07PM -0300, Daniel Martins wrote:
> Good idea for wyrd. Paul (Perzl) are you there?
>
> Daniel (Martins)

Yes, I've been watching this thread with some interest.  I think Dan
Graham has arrived at a pretty nice way of visualizing the week.  As
for doing something similar in Wyrd... I think it would be difficult to
make the mental swap of rows and columns when switching between views.
*If* I ever added a week-view to Wyrd, it would almost certainly have a
more traditional layout and would rely on scrolling to overcome the
resolution problem.

But implementing an interactive week-view is a rather large programming
task, and I have concerns that the result would not be terribly usable
due to the resolution limitations.  So I'm not sure it will ever happen.

Paul