[Remind-Fans] ical2rem

Graham English graham at grahamenglish.com
Wed May 30 15:04:55 EDT 2007

I have a link to the script source here: http://
wiki.grahamenglish.net/index.php/Ical2rem.pl

Then you can put a bunch of your calendars into a group in iCal and
then publish it. Grab the url to the .ics and use something like the
following:

curl http://homepage.mac.com/username/.calendars/toRemind.ics |
ical2rem.pl --label "iCal2Reminder" >~/.ical2rem

Warmest regards,

Graham English