[Remind-Fans] New release of wxRemind

Daniel A Graham daniel.graham at duke.edu
Sun Jun 17 09:46:43 EDT 2007

As of wxRemind version 0.9.1:

	Added option to wxremdata to select output to be displayed and the
    order in which it should be displayed. Options include f = 'free/busy
    schedule', d = 'daily agenda details', and, if yeaGTD is installed, g =
    'yeaGTD available tasks by context list'. The default can either be
    specified on the command line or in ~/.wxremindrc using
    default_view, e.g., default_view = "gfd". The default_view setting
    also determines the output for the daily agenda for wxremind.

-Dan