[Remind-Fans] IFTRIG Sun 1 Jun -7

Gerhard Kirchmann gerhardkmn at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 20 04:11:21 EDT 2007

Hello,

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:31:34 +0200
"@@" <aa at enseignant.com> wrote:

> IFTRIG Sun 1 Jun -7
This line captures the last Sunday in May

>   IFTRIG [trigger(_pentecote)]
This line captures if it is the last Sunday in May AND Pentecost
here we do nothing!

>   ELSE
If it's the last Sunday of May and NOT Pentecost we show the following
message:

>      MSG For me, the problem is here!
and that's the normal Mother's Day in France at the last Sunday in May.

If it's the last Sunday in May AND Pentecost this IFTRIG construct does
nothing and we have to switch to the other

IFTRIG Sun Jun 1

But all statements are only valid with the line:

SET _pentecote easterdate(year(today()))+49

in front of the statements.

I hope this makes it all clear.

Gerhard Kirchmann