[Remind-Fans] Remind 3.1.0 BETA 2 is available

Davide Alberani alberanid at libero.it
Sat Jul 28 10:06:29 EDT 2007

On Jul 27, Russell Montgomery <work at russellonthenet.com> wrote:

> I just checked the filetypes.vim that was installed in VIm 7.0 and it
> uses a slightly different format than you specified.  I'm not sure if
> the difference is important or not:
>
> au BufNewFile,BufRead .reminders*               call s:StarSetf('remind')

Looks like that the "call s:StarSetf('remind')" version is used to
prevent the expansion of the ending "*" in the file-name pattern, so
it's preferable to use this format (after all that file was written
by Bram Moolenaar, and I'm not inclined to correct him, talking about

--
Davide Alberani <alberanid at libero.it> [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://erlug.linux.it/~da/