[Remind-Fans] rem2ps bug ?

wojciech.nowotny at gmail.com wojciech.nowotny at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 17:14:01 EDT 2007

Weird. I use 03.00.24. Maybe it's something wrong with Polish version (I
configured remind with ISO-8859-2 and Polish language, but i don't use any accented characters)?
I also commented averything else in my .reminders file, tried with rem
and remind and there is still something wrong with output ps file. I can
achieve same output after inserting "." into quotes (or any non white
character) but it's not a solution ;)
I use Slackware 11.0 Linux, but I suspect, that this doesn't make any
difference to remind and rem2ps in this case.

Anyway, remind is everything I need to not forget anymore :)

Thanks for your response,
Wojtek