[Remind-Fans] remind 3.1.0 and wyrd

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed Aug 15 11:53:54 EDT 2007

John Campbell wrote:

> I installed remind 3.1.0 this morning and lost the ability to page
> through reminders within wyrd (default key binding is < tab >).
> Everything else I've tried within wyrd seems to work just fine and
> remapping the next_reminder key binding to something else (such as
> "("  fails as well.

That's because the default date separator in Remind has changed from "/"
to "-".

Proper fix: Modify wyrd to accept a date that looks like this (Perl regex):

(Similarly, back-ends should recognize times like 13.45 as well as 13:45.)

Workaround:  Add this to the top of your .reminders file and it should fix it:

        SET $DateSep "/"

Regards,

David.