[Remind-Fans] Problem installing wxremind on Mac

Daniel A Graham daniel.graham at duke.edu
Sat Sep 1 12:50:47 EDT 2007

David,

This is a bug in wxremind. I'll release a fix within a day or so. The problem is that wxremind is trying unsuccessfully to load docutils.core which is needed for yeaGTD. The bug is that it should only try to load docutils.core if you have yeagtd installed. The easy, immediate fix is to install this module from

	http://docutils.sourceforge.net/index.html

-Dan