[Remind-Fans] [ANN] Remind 3.1.2-BETA-1 is available

Daniel A Graham daniel.graham at duke.edu
Mon Sep 3 08:42:31 EDT 2007

David,

Thanks for the on-going efforts on what is already wonderful.

I've check the beta with wxRemind, including the monthly calendar display, and everything seems to work perfectly.

On the other hand, when I run the new tkremind I get:
Application initialization failed: no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable
Error in startup script: invalid command name "wm"
    while executing
"wm withdraw ."
    (file "/usr/local/bin/tkremind" line 18)

Best wishes,
Dan