[Remind-Fans] [ANN] Remind 3.1.2-BETA-1 is available

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Sep 3 10:29:33 EDT 2007

Daniel A Graham wrote:

> No, under OS X Tiger on an intel macbook. (Sorry, I should have
> mentioned that.)  tkremind has always worked fine on my mac before.

Ah... I have no clues about OS X or the Mac in general.

One thing has changed in tkremind: It now depends on tcllib
(http://tcllib.sourceforge.net/)  Most Linux distros have packages.
(On Debian or Ubuntu, apt-get install tcllib)

However, this wouldn't cause the error you're seeing.  I think your "wish"
executable is compiled to require X rather than whatever Apple's windowing
system is called.

Regards,

David.