[Remind-Fans] yeagtd - rollover of repeating task

Daniel A Graham daniel.graham at duke.edu
Wed Sep 12 07:26:05 EDT 2007

David,

The following is what I think you want. As it is, it will begin again the day after you finish it. If you changed the value of 'interval' to say, 5, then it would begin again 5 days after you finish it. The key is setting 'next' to 'restart' so that repetitions are not accumulated.

Best,
Dan

agenda: Repeating Task
end: 2007-09-12