[Remind-Fans] From remind to Google calendar

Eric S Fraga e.fraga at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Sep 20 01:58:48 EDT 2007

At Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:48:58 -0400,
Justin Alcorn wrote:
> Eric S Fraga wrote:
> > I would be very keen to hear of an answer to the vice-versa. I have no
>
> I would think a wget to grab Google's ics file and then ical2rem
> http://wiki.43folders.com/index.php/ICal2Rem should do it.  I haven't
> tried it, my iCal files are local to my server.

Thanks for this pointer. wget w/ Ical2Rem will do me just fine, ...

> Sorry, it processes the entire file, not diff's.

... especially with the suggestion made by Monty of having different
google calendars: so all I need to do is create a "New events"
calendar in google when I go away and that's what I need to bring back
into remind when I get back home! Excellent idea (Thanks Monty).

cheers,
eric