[Remind-Fans] Remind and emacs-planner.el

ktneely at astroturfgarden.com ktneely at astroturfgarden.com
Thu Sep 20 14:42:29 EDT 2007

Hello remind users,

I have been a light user of remind for about a year now.  Recently, I have begun to use the emacs planner system, which, in its basic form has a Tasks section, a Schedule section, and a Notes section.

What I am wondering is whether anyone has developed a system to populate the Schedule section from one's remind data.  "Write back" functionpality to the remind files would not really be necessary, since this is mostly  a read-only kind of field (in practice, not by any technical reason) and the majority of the input goes into tasks and notes fields.

For some screenshots and an idea of what I'n talking about, you can check out this overview:
http://eclair.bizhat.com/emacs/plannerscreen1.html

thanks,