[Remind-Fans] remind 03.01.02 and UNTIL clause

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed Sep 26 08:51:21 EDT 2007

David F. Skoll wrote:
> Roberto wrote:

>> REM Mon 2007 UNTIL 20 Oct 2007 SATISFY [trigdate() >= '2007-09-17'] MSG
>> blabla%

>> In particular everything works fine until Oct the 20th when reminds
>> instead starts complaining of "`>=': Type mismatch"

Actually, the more I think about this, the more I think it's a bug.  I've
modified Remind so it won't even attempt to evaluate the SATISFY expression
if the reminder has expired.  I think this is the expected and correct
behaviour.

For those of you on the bleeding edge, I have made a git repository of
Remind available.  You can pull down the development version with this
command:

     git clone http://www.roaringpenguin.com/Remind.git Remind.git

It will create a directory called "Remind.git" with the latest development
version source code.

Once you've done that, you can periodically pull down changes by
going into Remind.git and typing:

      git pull

(You may need git 1.5.x.y for the git commands to work.  For info on git,
see http://git.or.cz/)

Regards,

David.