[Remind-Fans] From remind to Google calendar

Eyolf Østrem eyolf at oestrem.com
Wed Oct 3 19:48:19 EDT 2007

On 20.09.2007 (11:05), Justin Alcorn wrote:
> http://wiki.43folders.com/index.php/Remind_Sync_FAQ
>
> Start putting answers in there.

Excellent! perhaps one could add one thing to this (from the page):

#  use wget within a cron job to download that calendar on a regular basis. put them in a folder names /here/are/my/calendars
# use the ical2rem.pl file above just change the $cal_dir into your /here/are/my/calendars folder.

If you don't absolutely need to have the google.ics file itself
locally, the two steps can be combined into one:

    wget -O - http://secret.address.to.google.calendar/basic.ics |
    ical2rem.pl > ~/.calendars/google.rem

or whichever name and location one wants to use.

I  tried to register at the wiki, but there wasn't a "create account"
option at the "Log in/create account" page...

eyolf

--
Lt. Dan: "Have you found Jesus yet Gump?"
Forrest Gump: "I didn't know I was supposed to be looking