[Remind-Fans] a slacker syntax for .reminders ?

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Wed Oct 10 04:56:43 EDT 2007

Actually, this is a MUCH better approach - since now you can grep every
text file in a directory for REM statements and incorporate them in your
output.  If the code was in remind itself, you could only process one
one file at a time, or you'd have to have a master file that 'INCLUDE'd
all the other files.

David J Patrick sent the following missive on 10/9/2007 10:21 PM: