[Remind-Fans] ical2rem.pl stopped working

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Mon Oct 15 15:07:58 EDT 2007

Clearly the subtraction is happening behind the scenes in some method
I'm calling.

I'm running DateTime-0.41-Si1a8a

TDo you have any TODOs in your file?  There's a delta_days in the TODO
processing.

THere's a subtract on line 240:

if ($eventsbyuid{$uid}{$curreventday->subtract( days => $i+1 )->epoch() })

$curreventday is a truncated date of the DTSTART of a clone of the
current event.  Do you have an event that has no start date?