[Remind-Fans] Remind 03.01.03 SATISFY-related bug [Was: wyrd parse error]

S K sk4list at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 13:00:10 EST 2007

If you don't want to mess with 'patch', since the change is just a block addition, you could just
as easily open trigger.c in an editor and add the block of code that has a '+' in front of it at
around line 419 (just before the place you see the comment '/* Keep scanning... unless there's no
point in doing it.*/').

SK