[Remind-Fans] Remind & Birth Control. ;-)

Tom Limoncelli tal at whatexit.org
Wed Jan 2 08:38:37 EST 2008

This is a fantastic challenge!  I look forward to seeing people's
results. (it's way beyond my remind skill level).

For extra credit, I would have it pick a random date 9 to 18 months
later and list it as the birthday of the child born by the
practitioner.  No matter how good your "remind" skills are, this
method is still the 2nd least reliable form of birth control.

The technique, though widely taught, works better in the reverse:
Couples trying to get pregnant use the fertile days for attempts to
get pregnant.

Either way, I think this will go down in history as the most
adventurous use of "remind".  *applause*

Tom