[Remind-Fans] delayed start, and omitting a range

Mark Eli Kalderon eli at markelikalderon.com
Fri Jan 4 23:26:13 EST 2008

OK not sure about date ranges in OMITs (I haven't had to use them
yet), but supposing April 1 is the day you want to omit, I would do
something like the following (I added an UNTIL clause that marks the
end of the class---change the date as appropriate):

PUSH-OMIT-CONTEXT
     OMIT April 1 2008
     REM Jan 12 2008 *7 SKIP AT 09:00 DURATION 01:00 UNTIL May 1 2008
MSG Class
POP-OMIT-CONTEXT

Best, Mark