[Remind-Fans] rem2ics error for timed events: "Use of uninitialized value..."

Paul Hinze paul.t.hinze at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:08:39 EST 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 8:05 AM, Kevin T. Neely <ktneely at astroturfgarden.com> wrote:
> Your example appears to work for me.  My rem2ics says 0.1 and remind is 3.01.03, awk is 3.1.5

Kevin,

I'm using the rem2ics script written by Mark Atwood located here:

http://mark.atwood.name/code/rem2ics/

The 0.1 script you reference doesn't parse much of the reminders.

Can anyone repeat the behavior I described in my previous message with
Mark Atwood's rem2ics?  If it works for you, can you describe your
environment so I can try and figure out what broke for me?

Thanks,

Paul