[Remind-Fans] rem2ics error for timed events: "Use of uninitialized value..."

Paul Hinze paul.t.hinze at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 22:08:33 EST 2008

Mark and rem2ics users,

I consulted with a Perl guru friend of mine and we worked the problem
down to what seems to be a change in behavior for `remind -s`.  The
command has always prefixed the message portion of the output line
with a human readable representation of the time for timed reminders,
but I it looks like in some recent revision this was modified to
output timed events with duration differently.

I've attached a patch for rem2ics 0.91 that solves this issue.  With
this fix everything is working great on my machine.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Paul Hinze