[Remind-Fans] how to keep .reminders file clean?

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Sun Jan 27 12:14:24 EST 2008

Martin Walk wrote:

> how do you keep your .reminders file clean:
> how do you remove expired one-time reminders from the file?
> is there a mechanism for that in remind or do you have to do it manually?

You have to do it manually.  Ancient (2.x) versions of Remind had an
option to purge expired reminders.  However, with 3.x and Remind's
expression mechanism, there is in general no way for Remind to know
for sure that a reminder has expired and will never reappear.

I'm trying to figure out a nice way to do this... any ideas?

Regards,

David.