[Remind-Fans] Installation question

Robert Funnell robert.funnell at mcgill.ca
Mon Feb 4 09:18:14 EST 2008

I just tried to install the new approaching-pi release under Debian
Etch. When I do 'wish ./build.tk' a window appears which displays the
logo, says it has found an existing remind and is reusing the
settings, then goes blank and just sits there. I have to kill it from
outside the window.

As far as I can see I have tcl 8.4, but I'm not sure which version of
wish this corresponds to.

This is the first time that I've tried to install remind from source.
Is it obvious what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

- Robert