[Remind-Fans] Help with Sunrise/-set (Timezone-related?)

Rainer Clasen bj at zuto.de
Mon Mar 17 10:17:25 EDT 2008

David F. Skoll wrote:
> trigdate() is not yet set within the body of a REM.  Please humour me
> and try this:
>
> REM MSG sunrise is at [sunrise()]
> REM MSG sunset is at [sunset()]

This makes the actual daylight duration looks better, but it's still one hour off:
 sunrise is at 07:37
 sunset is at 19:34

Can anybody give me a hint where this offset may come from?

BTW: Having my nose pointed at the chicken and egg I've build, I've
finally evolved to:
 REM AT [sunrise()] MSG %"sunrise%" %3
No Idea, why I've used trigdate() at first...

Rainer

--
KeyID=759975BD fingerprint=887A 4BE3 6AB7 EE3C 4AE0  B0E1 0556 E25A 7599 75BD