[Remind-Fans] Hiding completed reminders that recur later on

Matt Rechkemmer remind-list at aesir-corporation.com
Thu Mar 20 06:53:19 EDT 2008

I'm trying to find the best way to hide a "completed" reminder that will
recur later on.  For example, every month on the 5th, my net hosting bill
comes due.  I usually have remind remind me a few days in advance, so I can
be a good customer and pay early.

On my physical calendar, I'd mark this off with an X or something similar to
signify that the task was completed.  I can probably comment the remind
entry, but then I'd have to uncomment it later for next month.  This doesn't
seem very elegant to me.

Does anyone have a better solution, or am I expecting too much ;-)?

Thanks,

--
Matt Rechkemmer
remind-list at aesir-corporation.com