[Remind-Fans] Please test: Development version of Remind

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Mar 24 20:09:38 EDT 2008

Dougie Lawson wrote:

> You appear to have removed the automatic reading of ~/.reminders, isn't
> that an incompatible change?

Remind never automatically read ~/.reminders.  That was a Debian
patch that was never put into upstream.  As of Remind 3.1.2, if you
invoke "remind" as "rem" (via a symlink, for example) then it
automatically opens ~/.reminders.

> Can I have a debug option (-df?) to list the names of the *.rem files
> that have been found before each one is processed?

Yes!  I like it; -df can print the file name of each file opened.

Regards,

David.