[Remind-Fans] '1000 days ago'

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Sun Apr 20 14:48:48 EDT 2008

Andreas Poisel wrote:

> Same problem here with newer remind versions.  03.00.24 (Ubuntu package)
> works perfectly, versions > 3.1.00 (compiled from sources using standard
> options) produce "XXX now (1000 days ago)" in timed reminders.  Only the
> daemon mode is affected.

????

I am completely confused!  I am unable to reproduce this.  I can't even
find the phrase "days ago" in the Remind sources!

Could someone please send me a self-contained Remind script (as short
as possible) and the command-line invocation of Remind that will
reproduce the problem?

Regards,

David.