[Remind-Fans] I found the problem so here it is... again. remind-conf-mode.el

Daniel Martins danielemc at gmail.com
Thu May 8 18:03:42 EDT 2008

I found it very nicve also

My solution to the problem of emacs recognizing remind-conf-mode isto
include in the .emacs the following code

i think remind-conf-mode should be a Debian package or included in a
package. By this way the package can be included in the /etc/alternatives

;; ;; ;; To include .reminders as a remind-conf-mode mode
(require 'remind-conf-mode)
(setq auto-mode-alist
      (cons '(".reminders$" . remind-conf-mode) auto-mode-alist))