[Remind-Fans] Using remind to run script daily if not weekend or holiday

Gustav H Meyer ghmeyer at gmail.com
Fri May 9 16:07:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

Nice to see you guys full of energy with new modifications et al.

How can I use remind to act as a filter whereby it will check whether a
day falls on a holiday or weekend and thus only run on a real working day?

Wanting to do this for a script that extracts new data added on a system
in order to send a message to a list of subscribers once a day.
Obviously there's no point in wasting resources and trying to extract
data when I know that users are on weekend or holiday.

Regards,
Gustav