[Remind-Fans] From remind to Google calendar

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Fri May 16 14:19:34 EDT 2008

Yeah, iCal::Parser isn't installed in your system (no iCal/Parser.pm) , and
ALSO - you've got files in perl/5.8.8 and your @INC references perl/5.8

I'm not a perl installation guru, but it looks like your perl is pretty
hosed.  Maybe force an aptitude reinstall of perl and then CPAN ?

Justin B. Alcorn