[Remind-Fans] From remind to Google calendar

Daniel Martins danielemc at gmail.com
Mon May 19 07:04:38 EDT 2008

I did this. I am repeating here the sequence in another machine from
scratch.

daniel at martins:~$
daniel at martins:~$ ical2rem.pl
can't opendir local/cal: Arquivo ou diretório inexistente at
/home/daniel/bin/ical2rem.pl line 47.
daniel at martins:~$ mkdir local
daniel at martins:~$ mkdir local/cal
daniel at martins:~$ ical2rem.pl
MSG Calendar ToDos:%"%"%
REM MSG %"%"%
MSG Calendar Events:%"%"%
daniel at martins:~$ ical2rem.pl basic.ics
MSG Calendar ToDos:%"%"%
REM MSG %"%"%
MSG Calendar Events:%"%"%
daniel at martins:~$
daniel at martins:~$ cp basic.ics local/cal/
daniel at martins:~$ ical2rem.pl basic.ics
   (wait a lot without nothing happening)
Invalid local time for date in time zone: America/Sao_Paulo
daniel at martins:~$ ical2rem.pl local/cal/basic.ics
   (wait a lot without nothing happening)
Invalid local time for date in time zone: America/Sao_Paulo

I hope this helps !

Daniel