[Remind-Fans] From remind to Google calendar

Daniel Martins danielemc at gmail.com
Mon May 19 16:29:47 EDT 2008

I used the $VERSION = "0.5.2" you sent me

here is two trials : the term inside () do not appear on the terminal

daniel at martins:~$ ical2rem.pl basic.ics
  (wait a lot without nothing happening)
REM  MSG Calendar Events:%"%"%
Invalid local time for date in time zone: America/Sao_Paulo
daniel at martins:~$

daniel at martins:~$ cat *.ics | ical2rem.pl