[Remind-Fans] class times

Brian Flaherty bxf4 at u.washington.edu
Tue Jun 10 18:22:13 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 03:06:32PM -0700, Brian Flaherty wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently discovered and started using remind.  I'm trying to specify
> different repeating things, like the classes I teach.  I found out how
> to set date constants from the mail list archives, and it is working a
> little.  Here's part of my .reminders file:
>
> SET _fallstart	     ('2008/09/24')
> SET _fallend	     ('2008/12/05')
>
> REM Tue Thu [trigger(_fallstart)] *1 AT 11:30 UNTIL \
> [trigger(_fallend)] DURATION 1:50 MSG class, room 212

I just realized that the Tue above was combined with the date,
triggering every day after the first Tues. after _fallstart.  I just
tried this, and it appeared to work:

IFTRIG Tue Thu
       REM [trigger(_fallstart)] *1 AT 11:30 UNTIL [trigger(_fallend)] \
        DURATION 1:50 MSG class, room 212
ENDIF

Sorry for the unnecessary question and message.

Brian