[Remind-Fans] Can Remind Schedule On the Tuesday and Friday of a "Payday Week"?

Mike Harris windycitypoe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 03:14:51 EDT 2008

Hello, everyone,

I'm a little bit puzzled as to how I can do this in Remind.

I'm paid on the 15th and the last day of the month, or the first
weekday preceding same if that falls on a weekend.  So for those, I
use the:

REM 1 -1 OMIT Sat Sun +2 MSG Payday %b.%
REM 16 -1 OMIT Sat Sun +2 MSG Payday %b.%

Each week that contains a payday, that Tuesday, I prepare a grocery
order on Peapod.

Each week that contains a payday, that Friday, I actually put the
order in for a Saturday delivery.

The problem is that these Tuesdays and Fridays can either fall before,
after, or on the payday in question.

For example -- my next payday's the 29th.   The Tuesday one would be
on the 26th; the Friday one would be on the 29th.

The next payday is Monday, September 15th.  The Tuesday one would be
on the 16th; the Friday one would be on the 19th.

Is this doable with Remind?

Mike