[Remind-Fans] Remind moved -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Aug 26 14:29:53 EDT 2008

Paul Hinze wrote:
>> I've installed remind on a different drive with F-9 and need to get the
>> remind data from the old F-8 but haven't figured what file I need to move?
>>

> Bob,
>
> If you haven't done anything fancy, your remind data should all be
> stored in your home folder in a file called .reminders.  You can take
> a look at that file and see if in includes any other files.  If it
> doesn't, moving ~/.reminders should back up all remind data for a
> user.
>
> Paul

Thanks, I just copied that file and have all my earlier entries back
again.  I've used a calendar on the wall for years, just made notations
on them and saved them for reference.  Remind is much easier as long as
the computer never dies!  Works well for me, my life seems to revolve
around the computer any more!

Again, thank you for the help.

Bob