[Remind-Fans] remind wiki access?

Terry Brown terry_n_brown at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 16:43:26 EDT 2008

Perhaps I'm overlooking something completely obvious, but I can't see
how to create an account on the 43folders remind wiki.  I have some
recipes for the cookbook.

Also, I have a very simple python based http server for remind.  For
some reason I can't understand in hangs in 'rem2html' for calendars of
more than 11 months.   The output from remind crosses the 64k boundary
at that point, beyond that I don't know what's wrong with it.  But it
works well apart from that, it server two things, the output of

rem -qp<N> | rem2html

and the rem-default.css stylesheet.

Cheers -Terry