[Remind-Fans] remind wiki access?

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 19:24:19 EDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 4:43 PM, Terry Brown <terry_n_brown at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Perhaps I'm overlooking something completely obvious, but I can't see
> how to create an account on the 43folders remind wiki.  I have some
> recipes for the cookbook.

It's not obvious, but they haven't permitted postings by anyone to the
wiki in probably about six months.

It might be worth looking into putting recipes somewhere else.  I'd
suggest the courtesy of checking with the guy that runs 43folders
before actually deprecating their wiki for this purpose, but certainly
consider the possibility that this may be necessary.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results." -- assortedly attributed to Albert
Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Rita Mae Brown, and Rudyard Kipling