[Remind-Fans] Question about Remind and the last Monday before acertain date

Vorländer, Martin MV at PDV-SYSTEME.DE
Fri Oct 31 04:18:56 EDT 2008

> I'm trying to implement all of the Canadian holidays into my Remind
> calendar, and have completed all of them except one: Victoria Day.
> The definition of the holiday is "the last Monday before or
> on May 24."
>
> I have no trouble with handling first Mondays of the month or third
> Sundays of the month, but this one has me baffled.

How about this being the same as "the first Monday on or after May 18"?

cu,
  Martin

Disclaimer: I'm only a casual user of Remind (though I like it very much),
so I could be way off.
--
One OS to rule them all       | Martin Vorlaender  |  OpenVMS rules!
One OS to find them           | work: mv at pdv-systeme.de
One OS to bring them all      |   http://vms.pdv-systeme.de/users/martinv/
And in the Darkness bind them.| home: martin.vorlaender at t-online.de