[Remind-Fans] Double OMIT

Jorge Luis lists at jorge.cc
Thu Nov 6 16:42:50 EST 2008

I'm trying to sharpen my remind-foo by coding recurring tasks.  Here's
on that I haven't been able to figure out on my own, using the web page.

Garbage day is every Tuesday, but if Monday of that week is a holiday
(is omitted), then garbage day is moved to Wednesday.

The following snippet seems to take care of that eventuality, but
there's another twist I want to add.

That is, if the Tuesday itself is a holiday (omitted), then garbage day
is also moved to Wednesday.  So the day is moved to Wednesday if the
omitted day falls on Monday _or_ Tuesday.

Can someone give me a push in the right direction with this?

Thanks.  And thanks again for Remind.

	JL

FSET _omittue(d) iif(isomitted(d), "OMIT Tue AFTER", "")
REM Oct 13 2008 *7 SCANFROM [trigger(today()-7)] SATISFY 1
REM [trigger(trigdate()+1)] [_omittue(trigdate())] MSG %"Garbage day%"%

--
JL <lists at jorge.cc>
This message optimized for teletypes.