[Remind-Fans] Setting the date on the comnmand line

Jorge Luis lists at jorge.cc
Mon Nov 10 14:20:14 EST 2008

* David Creelman <creelman.david at gmail.com> [20081110 08:51 +1100]:
> Hi,
> I want to set the date on the command line.
> I tried :-
>
>   remind 10 Nov 2009
>
> but got an error.

Using remind 3.01.05 on FreeBSD 6.1, I get an error (actually, I get the
help synopsis) with remind ~/.reminders 11 Nov 2009.

Admittedly, this is a build that I installed myself; the remind from
ports (3.00.24) works properly.  However, the configure script and the
compilation proceeded without errors.  Handbuilt reminds (3.01.05) on
Slackware and Ubuntu work fine.  Is anyone else running remind current
stable on FreeBSD?  Do you see this quirk?

Thanks,

        JL

--
JL <lists at jorge.cc>
Live like the bourgeoisie; think like a demigod.  -- Flaubert