[Remind-Fans] Remind and interoperability with others

Paul Hoffman nkuitse at nkuitse.com
Sun Mar 1 16:44:14 EST 2009

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 10:01:06AM -0500, David F. Skoll wrote:
> I do have a vague notion to extract Remind code into a library that
> parses reminder files and gives you data structures you can use for export.
> But I haven't gotten around to it yet, and I still have no solution for
> complex reminders with expression-substitution.

FWIW, I've written a Perl module that parses `remind -l -p' output:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Remind-Parser/
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Remind-Parser/lib/Remind/Parser.pm

The latest version includes a script, rem2yaml, that turns this into
YAML.  I just uploaded it, but it should be available shortly if it
isn't already.

> Regards,
>
> David.

HTH,