[Remind-Fans] Turning off event notification in Daemon mode

Christoph Blank sol at textmode.at
Fri Mar 6 12:05:06 EST 2009

hm not really, I think you misunderstood that.
although that would be a possibility, right... especially since I'm
using xautolock for a similar purpose.

what I meant is, the computer doesn't have to detect if I'm in front
of the machine or not.
those reminders never have a notification attached.

so either I'm at the course, or I'm in front of the machine, the
reminder should not pop up.

Thanks for the suggestion though
I'll maybe do it like this.