[Remind-Fans] remind questions

John White john at lawquest.com
Sun Mar 29 00:46:41 EDT 2009

The tkremind man page says something like "you can scroll down the
window (to see items not shown) by pushing mouse 2 or some such.  I have
only one mouse.  Any suggestions?

I gather that tkremind must be up and running for a reminder to
breakthough everything and come to the top of the page?  I hope to find
a way around this.  Its worse with wxremind. With tkremind running, the
reminder pops through whatever I am doing, so I see it. With wxremind, I
have to actually have the wxremind page open to be able to see the
reminder.  I will ask the wxremind folks about this.

Thanks for any input.  I just subscribed tonight.

John