[Remind-Fans] remind-conf-mode update

Shelagh Manton shelagh.manton at gmail.com
Mon May 11 09:51:25 EDT 2009

I finally got my head around emacs-lisp indentation code, so now
remind-conf-mode has the ability to indent code as suggested by David
Scholl.
There are a number of other things that have changed, I included a
function to set up the colour codes for remind and put all the
different keywords in lists to make it easy to use completion. I played
around with auto-complete and made a file to use it with remind easily.

It will no doubt make it easy in the future when I try to implement
ordinary completion for this mode.

I also have uploaded my dailypic bash script (which probably means it
will only work on OSes that have bash installed) which takes the output
of remind that you see in the shell and makes a picture that you can
put on your desktop.

Have fun. I certainly did while writing these.

You can find them at

http://remind-conf-mode.googlecode.com/files/dailypic.01.tar.gz
http://remind-conf-mode.googlecode.com/files/remind-conf-mode.06.tar.gz

Cheers,