[Remind-Fans] How to "Next days after 2nd Monday"

Zoong PHAM zoong at zoong.com
Tue Jun 9 00:31:10 EDT 2009

Hi all,
Thanks for your help that I now have the entries like below:

REM Monday 8 AT 6:00 RUN script1
REM Tuesday 9 AT 6:00 RUN script2
REM Wednesday 10 AT 6:00 RUN script3
REM Thursday 11 AT 6:00 RUN script4
REM Friday 12 AT 6:00 RUN script5

The script1 and script2 ran on Monday and Tuesday as expected :-)

I want to see the schedule in next few weeks to make sure everything is
right.
I tried this command:
remind -n /usr/local/etc/remind/scripts.rem
/usr/local/etc/remind/scripts.rem(142): RUN disabled
/usr/local/etc/remind/scripts.rem(147): RUN disabled
/usr/local/etc/remind/scripts.rem(152): RUN disabled
/usr/local/etc/remind/scripts.rem(157): RUN disabled
/usr/local/etc/remind/scripts.rem(162): RUN disabled
/usr/local/etc/remind/scripts.rem(167): RUN disabled

in my rem file, I do have "RUN ON".

If I replaced RUN with MSG, I could see the output that I expect:
2009/06/11 6:00am test script4
2009/06/12 6:00am test script5

How can I view the schedule without temporary changing RUN to MSG?

I tried "remind -mc" and had no luck (there was no entries for the RUN).

Thanks,
Zoong